Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Google Chrome




Today google launched their own web browser, Chrome. I was trying to get it from the morning because I am a big fan of google based softwares. At last I got it in the evening. I downloaded it and install it. My very first impression is great. It looks very nice and clean. Thanks to the designer for such a simplicity. I do not know how it will perform for all type of application. It is matter of time to test and experience the new technology. Hope it will be the browser of future.

Few things are not that good yet. I was trying to install google toolbar because it is very useful. But still google has it for IE and firefox, as if google is not responsible for some new browser they have invented. Anyway hope they will realize it soon and come up with a solution. Another thing I do not like, there is no file open button some where in the browser. To open a file you have to do crtl o or type in the address bar. What will happen for the for the clickers !!!!

No comments: